Launching online and in selected stores for Autumn/Winter 2017 we will be making way for a new and exciting project. A designated area will be opening in each of the stores to bring customers the latest brands, styles and trends by offering new, up and coming brands the chance to showcase an edit of their key collections to the House of Fraser customer.
The initial launch, which will be refreshed each season, consists of five exciting brands; Sessun, Samsoe & Samsoe, Twist & Tango, Another Label and Maison Scotch. Influenced by the Greenwich Village style of 1970’s New York, Sessun brings together a collection of floral prints, soft pastel colours and bohemian luxury to create a graceful, elegant collection. Velvet and delicate lace, combined with wool and leather make for a casual, feminine wardrobe. Layering and oversized proportions are key to the brands aesthetic with a mix of striking colours and rich textures
The Samsøe & Samsøe Autumn Winter 2017 collection is a homage to the nineties. Urban skate culture and polished tailored attire clash for an updated and refined mix of styles. The key silhouette of the season plays with volume and proportion with jackets, sweaters and t-shirts becoming oversized whilst suiting remains tailored to complement the collection. This seasons colour scheme includes burned yellow, forest green and variations of deep brown all set against leopard prints, camouflage and 90s grunge tartan.
Twist & Tango has been designed with an effortless and timeless approach to modern fashion, combining everyday fashion with ease and style. Starting out in Gothenburg, Sweden, in 1995 the brand has stayed true to its Scandinavian roots fusing minimalist and simple designs with in-house developed prints. An essential focus for Twist & Tango has always been its social and environmental responsibility resulting in the brand stocking Organic denim, Eco leather and complete sustainable collections.
Another Label, established in 2015, is a new Dutch brand from Amsterdam. Combining Parisian charm with an edge of New York style, the AW17 collection offers classic items with specially designed prints, flared knits, pleated suits and feminine dresses. Each print is designed exclusively by a Dutch curator with the Autumn Winter collection focusing on the rich history of New York boxing. Deriving its inspiration from old, classic boxing schools in the city, the label focuses on rich quality fabrics whilst also staying affordable with prices ranging from £38 to £104.
Nautical references are reimagined as contemporary style statements throughout the Maison Scotch AW17 collection. A double breasted waistcoat gets a new longer length, cable knit jumpers come to life with colour blocking and sheer tops are provided with movement in the form of voluminous ruffles inspired by the sea. Add to this a traditional nautical stripe and cropped, colour blocked outwear set against a sports luxe vibe and Maison Scotch really is a symbol of its maritime HQ in Amsterdam.
Louise Bailey, Head of Buying Womenswear & Fashion Accessories Brands, says: “We are excited to be bringing this new concept to our stores. These new brands will offer something different to the House of Fraser customer and allow them to discover new styles whilst also adding excitement to our current brand portfolio. Strong brands will be given the opportunity to roll out across other stores so we hope to see really great engagement in these highly anticipated new brands”.
Available in store (Oxford Street, Victoria, Westfield, Guildford and Chichester) and online from September 2017.
House of Fraser:
About House of Fraser UK:
House of Fraser is a department store group with 59 enviable locations across the UK and Ireland. As one of the best known names on the high street, House of Fraser has presented customers with an unrivalled nationwide department store for over 165 years. In December 2016, House of Fraser opened its first international store in Nanjing, China. The Group, in the UK and Ireland, has annual sales of £1.3bn and employs over 6,000 House of Fraser employees and 11,500 concession staff through over 4 million sqft of selling space. Customers can shop at House of Fraser from http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk.
House of Fraser (UK & Ireland) Limited (formerly Highland Group Holdings Limited) is the parent company of the House of Fraser business in the UK and Ireland. It is 89% owned by House of Fraser Group Limited, which is also the parent company of House of Fraser’s operations in China (the remaining 11% interest in House of Fraser (UK & Ireland) Limited is owned by West Coast Capital (HOF CO) Limited). Nanjing Cenbest,
For further information please contact: Niamh Luckett (Press Officer) firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 003 4040